Welcome New Co-Leader Dr. Paula Derleth

We are so so so excited to welcome Dr. Paula Derleth as the new Co-leader of HMN Rochester! YAHOO! She brings a wealth of knowledge and a boat load of passion about all things holistic. Plus, she is just a super nice woman!

Here's a little bit of info about Paula in her own words -

I am a native of Rochester and grew up in Penfield. Graduated with a
BS in biology from Nazareth College then received my Doctorate of
Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College. I married my best
friend of 8 years in April of 2008. My husband Phil is finishing up
his Doctorate of Chiropractic and plans to join me in our office in
Fairport upon Graduation. We have not yet been blessed with children,
although are family consists of 4 very friendly furry dogs!

I enjoy spending time with family and friends, working out, shopping,
and reading/studying vaccinations and the immune system.

My passion is health and wellness, in my office I strive to have a
family wellness practice. My specialty in Chiropractic is in
pregnancy and pediatrics; I trained for my post doctoral certification
in pregnancy and pediatric chiropractic (CACCP) through the
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (www.icpa4kids.com).
I am also certified in Active Release Technique (ART) which is a
system that is used to analyze and treat muscular and soft tissue
components of injuries.

Derleth Chiropractic
1387 Fairport Road
Fairport, NY 14450
Phone: (585) 598-3535
Fax: (585) 598-3534
Derlethchiropractic@gmail.com
www.Derlethchiropractic.com

No comments: